Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thoughts in my head today...

I am so bad at making Rice-a-Roni. Seriously. I really do like it so it is a shame. I never had it growing up and I can remember the first time I had it I thought it was so good. But when ever I make it the little things that are supposed to be "golden brown" end up almost black, and the rice never gets fully cooked. So it ends up with that nice crunchy texture. Made some tonight, came out like normal, good but not cooked the right way, and Jeremiah says something to the effect of "you can't cook from a box". Oh well. I like cooking from scratch better anyway.
Laundry is my down fall. I am so bad at keeping up with it. It always seems to over-run me. Maybe I should spend more time with the washed and dryer and less on the computer.
My car is always a mess. I clean it out and say to myself "self, this is the day, from now on the car stays clean!!!" Never happens.
That's all that has been floating in my head today. Hope you all are well.

5 comments:

  1. Totally random.. that's how I am all the time! Don't you always feel better when everything is clean.. EVEN the car? I'm working on the laundry right now.. let's see if it'll get folded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the laundry! It takes me forever to do ours (usually because I have run out of the unmentionables!). Once I do it, it stays in baskets and gets wrinkly! Eventually Tim will start throwing dirty things in the clean baskets and I will have to do the laundry all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to tell everyone about your newest puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest puppy? I want to hear all about it! I too am so bad with the laundry. It's not the washing that's the hard part... it's FOLDING!! I hate folding the WHITE clothes. It takes forever. Everything else I just hang. You are so lucky that you CAN'T cook out of a box. That's all I CAN do!

    Ok, so that FABULOUS meal that I tried to make the other night was supposed to be a Pizza Bread Roll. It was bread with Pepperoni, Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions, Olives, and Sauce inside. Then you sprinkle Parmesean seasoning over the top before you bake. But I obviously had some MAJOR complications! It started sticking to the counter and then to itself while I was trying to transfer it to the baking sheet and a bunch of little holes got into the bread. I tried to "patch" them with dough. It was just a disaster!

    Ok, this is getting WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you guys get your cool backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails