Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What a weekend...

We had a full weekend. And it has been non stop ever since we got home. We decided to visit good old Thatcher. We met up with Jer's brother and birth dad for an afternoon. They went golfing and I watched the all-stars volleyball game at EAC. I had lunch with one of my good friends and talked with my college coach Shari. Then we went on down to St.David to visit my older brother and his family.


Chris and Jeff weren't very cooperative with taking a picture so this is the best one I got.
This is my friend Karli. We have known each other since we were like four years old.
He are the ever so cute Meg and Mel. Dang cute if yo ask me!!
Megan putting on her "picture smile".
All three of the cousins on Britt's cute porch.
Just us. Not the greatest picture but it will due.


This is Bode being a cheese tonight. He loves being naked!! I took more but they are a little to risky for the blog. They are more like show the future daughter in law pictures.
I am way too busy this week. Volleyball getting ready to start up. We have a camp all week ending with a two day tourny. So this week i work from 7:30-11:30. I have had visit teaching appointment everyday at like 1:00 then camp from 2:00-5:00. Bode has been with my mom and a sitter everyday. It is only Tuesday and I feel like I haven't seen him at all!! I could never be one of those moms at the pre school who drop their kids off in the morning them pick them up at night. It would break my heart!!!
Hope everyone week is going well.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures of Bode. They are dang cute. I know what you mean about not wanting to drop off your kids.... ok that sounds silly because I don't have any kids yet! But I want to experience all of the little phases they go through. See ya in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Those pictures of Bode with the towel are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bode's sweet little muh-nitties (that what we here in Buckeye call Man-Titties)... so sweet. Looks like a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick question.. did Trevvus (sp?) change his name.. or has he been going by Chris for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karli looks great! I haven't seen her in so long! Your nieces look so different from each other. I haven't seen pictures of them since we lived in Colorado together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bode is so cute! I love his cheesy grin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute pictures of Meg and Mel, and of course Bode! It is always fun to see family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails