Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Camera




So yea! We got a new camera. Jeremiah brought it to my attention that our old digital camera had 3 megapixels. Which is like the stone age of cameras. Plus the video isn't great and the batteries were dying way to fast. So we decided to get a new one. It is pretty sweet. It has 7.2 megapixels so the pictures are way better and it has some cool features built right in.
Good thing Bode is always photo ready. This is him playing in our back yard. No landscaping and a ton of weeds leads to a messy playtime. He had fun though. But he didn't like the feel of mud between his toes.

8 comments:

  1. He is VERY photogenic! I don't like the feeling of mud either... because you never know what else is mixed in with it. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it come with software too? How did you make it look like that? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME PICTURES!! Don't you LOVE the new cameras out there? Seriously.. I think you can kiss your habit of taking bad pictures that you mentioned goodbye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cool effects! I want a new camera... Bode looks so cute as usual. Hope we can come up and see him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not aloud to tell you what the thing is! It's a secret. But you have to go sometime (only if you're passing by... not just to see it). I was wondering if you were going to be at that tournament. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Heidi!! Looks like a cool camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if we have the same camera? Hmm... if we do than I need to do some serious learning, because I have yet to do anything cool like that with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I check your blog every day for a new post! I must be a pathetic lonely person! j/k :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails