Friday, June 1, 2007

Jeremiah's other wife has got a face lift.

Here it is, the new and improved jeep. Jeremiah has worked really hard to turn this old piece of metal into the orange-jeepn' machine. There are still a few improvements to be done. Like the grill, and lights and some rock sliders to be finished. Plus anything else he decides. But it looks really good now! I call her the other wife because if he isn't with me he is with her. Now the next project is the inside...

Before

After





4 comments:

  1. It looks really good! Great Job Jer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE, LOOKS GOOD. MAYBEE SOMEDAY I CAN GET "ANOTHER WIFE" JUST KIDDING, I LOVE MINE TOO MUCH. BUT MAYBEE I CAN GET A TOY SOMEDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dang sweet. Good color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a totally different vehicle! Oh my. Pretty sweet ride.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails