Monday, May 21, 2007

Just another day in paradise


Happy Birthday Jeremiah!! Can you believe this guy is 24? Jer went camping and fishing on his birthday. Bode and I surprised him with a steak dinner with brownies and ice cream to top it off. Too bad the Suns couldn't pull off a win for his birthday. Jeremiah put in the garden this weekend. No pictures yet, but soon. He worked really hard to get his 16x16 garden in. Hopefully it will be a success.




Who knows why this kids loves my bras!?! But he sure does. I like this little picture. I wanted him to look at me but anytime you call his name he laughs and runs away. He took a nose dive off a chair at church yesterday and got a pretty good bruise and cut on his head. I heard him screaming clear on the other side of the building in my primary class.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Jeremiah told me that he's teaching Bode about women...that's why Bode runs away with bras! Ha Ha! Sorry we missed Jer's B-day too. We are loosers! Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jeremiah! I love the Silverton shirt, brings back memories... The suns losing was such a disappointment! My husband does not like hanging out with people he doesn't know, but I think that he and Jer would get along so well. Someday, I'll make him go to Show Low with me and we could all go to dinner and the movies or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jere! Looks like you guys had a fun little party. That cracks me up that your boy runs around with a bra!! haha.. it could be worse.. I know girls around here that wear "fake boobs" and their sons carry those around. ;) haha.. it could be worse. (maybe he thinks it's a cape)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy late birthday Jeremiah!!!
    We love you!!!

    Hey Heidi I love the picture of Bode and your Bra!! My only thought was WOW that's a BIG BRA...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jeremiah! Looks like you had a great day full of the things you like best! You guys are such a cute family. Can't wait until we can come up and visit again. Love you guys...Tim, Connie and Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails