Wednesday, May 16, 2007

sO dAng CloSe...

So we REALLY want a boxer puppy. There really aren't a lot of options to get your hands on a pet up here. There are no pet stores or anything like that. So I put my name in at the Human Shelter to call me when they get one in like 2 months ago. They called me on Monday afternoon to tell me they have one. So we rushed in to see him. A 10 month old fawn. Really a good dog, very even tempered. So we tuned in an adoption application so we could have him by the end of the week. He wasn't fixed and they wont release them until they are. They called me this morning to tell me the owners had claimed him yesterday afternoon. Bummer!! I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer. We will have to make a trip down to the valley to get one. So everyone keep your ears open for boxer puppies around.

7 comments:

  1. awww... I am so sorry. That sucks when you get your hopes up and everything. Hey.. you can definitely get one down in the valley. You may even be able to find one in the paper. We love boxers as well. I found a link so you can keep looking online for now.. http://www.azcentral.com/class/searchresults.php?aff=102&searchkeyword=boxer+puppies&searchcategory=*&keywords=boxer+puppies&advkeywords=&address=

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close!! That is such a bummer! I'll keep a look out for you guys! But you'll have to come get it when I'm not around or you probably won't be able to take it home!! *wink* We LOVE our boxer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crappy. Have you talked to your next door neighbor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Heidi! I know you were really excited about that dog. Don't worry you'll find one if you really want to! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told Trevor that I would rather have a baby than a dog. He seemed to be okay with that. We are just not animal lovers. There aren't any boxer puppies around here, but my grampa and his wife just had little pomeranian puppies. They are only like 10 days old or something. They are really cute. Normally to get a full bred pomeranian they are like 200 bucks or more, but they are going to give them away. If you are interested.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I meant to write NOW Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi... Lisa VanBeekum (not Williams) has a Boxer that they are going to breed, but not for a few months. If you still don't have one in 4 or 5 months let me know and I'll tell her you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails