Friday, May 25, 2007

wHat iS My nAmE!?!

So Yeah!! We got our little boxer puppy today. We are way excited about having him join our family!! But we are at a loss for his name!! Jeremiah said this is harder than naming our son. So if anyone has any ideas PLEASE send then our way. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we can call him something other than puppy.
Look at all those cute puppy wrinkles.
Bode is already loving this little guy! He is so curious about him. He just laughs and laughs at him. I hope they will be great pals!

7 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Bode and the puppy! That's so fun. Let us know what name you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want him!!! Good thing you live 4 hours away!!! I'll think about the name thing, do you have any ones you're thinking of?? He is so cute you guys!! I can't wait for Rusty to meet him! They will be the best of buds! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute puppy!!! I bet bode is just loving him. He is so cute with dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi!! I am so jealous... I really want a puppy now. Tim thinks the name Otis would be fitting. I like Marley. You guys will pick one that will fit him well. You always pick good ones for your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh..I just want to roll those cute little wrinkles.. How cute! Oh my goodness? Did you get him from the pound? or the paper? CONGRATS on the new addition. So precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should buy the children's book , "Good dog Carl". It's about a little boy and his dog. The picture of Bode and your dog reminded me of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails