Monday, April 23, 2007

Little stinker

So here is my little stinker. He got into a box in the closet and pulled out one of my nursing bras. He can swaggering down the hall like he had found some kind of prize.
Not a big surprise but this kid loves to eat. He is going to eat us out of house and home. Banana's are a big hit right now. He would eat two or three if we let him.

Messy face.
Bode gets into the Tupperware cupboard all the time. A few nights ago he pulled out this one full of cookie cutters and tossed it on the floor and sat on it. He was so proud. He has the chunkiest little legs. They are so rollie.

So far it has been a good Monday. My house is clean and I finished all my laundry early so I have a bit of free time today. The weather has been cruddy all weekend and continuing into the week. There has been a mix of snow and rain for the past few days. Plus it is dang windy. It will be a nice break to go the valley this weekend and feel the heat.

3 comments:

  1. I love messy face pictures. They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Why does he like your bras so much?? hehe! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails