Monday, April 30, 2007

Next Time Won't You Play With Me...

A - Age: 22 years, 9 months,
B - Bed size: Queen… hopefully a king by the end of the year
C - Chore you hate: sweeping!!
D - Dessert you love: cheesecake! Or just about any kind of chocolate ice cream
E - Essential start your day item: Brushing my teeth
F - Favorite actor(s): Owen and Luke Wilson, Jack Black, Sarah Jessica Parker
G - Gold or Silver: Gold because it is so classic
H - Height: 5' 10”
I - Instruments you play: The piano, but I don’t play so much any more
J - Job title: Wife, Mother, Maid, Volleyball coach, ext…..
K - Kid(s): one for now
L - Living arrangements: 2 bed 2 baths in Lakeside AZ
M- Favorite month: I love the summer months, but October up here is great. I love the changing leaves
N - Nicknames: “Hide”
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Only once and it wasn’t over night, I had an uti and was dehydrated.
P - Phobia: Not sure… I don’t like calling people on the phone, is that a phobia?
Q - Quote(s): I have a book full… to hard to choose
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: two brothers, two sisters
T - Tattoo(s): Nope
U - Unique talent: My talents are pretty normal.
V - Vegetable you hate: beets, they taste like dirt
W - Worst habit: ask my husband
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: hands or face.
Y - Yummy food you make: Jeremiah love my tacos, I like my enchiladas
Z- Zodiac Sign: Cancer

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails