Thursday, April 19, 2007

I love to read!!!

Bode loves to look at books. He has a shelf of books in his room that he pulls books off of and sits and flips through the pages. He turns the pages and babbles to himself for ever. His latest thing in to sit in the corner and read. I love this kid to death.










Bode and Mom. I would like to say he is a mama'a boy, but no. He loves his dad. He is such a grump when he wakes up for me. It takes about 20 minuets for me to make him happy. But for Jeremiah he is happy so fast. They are two peas in a pod.


3 comments:

  1. what a little ham. super cute pictures. love the one of you and bode... what a happy mom you are. it's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of you and Bode. Thanks for the nice comment on my site. I have been uglier than usual lately so it was nice that you didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heidi-

    Cute little boy! How are those invites going? He He. By-the-way, Quinn was wearing jammie tops. He wouldn't sit still for me to change him and I thought they were cute with his khaki shorts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails