Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth

Last week end was great. My Mom, sisters and I ditched the kids and husbands and escaped to Disneyland and California Adventure. We had a blast. We almost didn't make it due to sickness and some other things but thank goodness we did. Bode came down with strep throat plus on ear infection, and Jill's son Quinn had pink eye. But it all worked out and we go to go anyway.
This is my little sister Lee. She is a junior in high school and a stud volleyball player. We are at a Bug's Life 3-D show, that explains the glasses.
Starting with me on the left, my Mom Tricia, my little sister Lee and last my older sister Jill.
Gross picture I know, but it is a long drive and Lee and I were bored, hence the thin mint teeth.


This ride gets you soaked!!! I was the only one worried about getting all wet and guess who got the most soaked... me. All down my back, butt and legs!!


Hope everyone is doing great!



6 comments:

  1. nice pictures! hehe!
    lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a really good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You need to do a girl's weekend away EVERY single year. I think it's the only thing that keeps us mom's sane! Looks like you had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Lee look more and more alike as she gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun fun. Sisters (and mom) weekends are so great, huh? It will be really fun when Bode gets old enough to be REALLY EXCITED about HIS turn to go to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails