Monday, March 26, 2007

Don't feed ducks on Sunday...

We thought it would be fun to spend some time at the lake yesterday to feed the ducks and just play at the lake... but no. Sunday it the day everyone feeds the ducks! We get there and there are quite a few people picnicking and fishing already, so we toss some bread at the ducks and they turn their backs on us. Which is strange because normally they come from all over the lake to fight for the bread crumbs. They were already full I guess.
So we when to my parents house after, they live right across from the lake, to visit. I made to many chimi's for dinner so we shared. Bode was just motoring around and fell and hit his lip against a door.
You maybe can't tell but he got a fat lip that bled a little bit. He screamed for awhile, but I think he liked the attention. I think he might be a little afraid of the dark, he woke up a ton last night, and in desperation I flipped on a night light at like 3:00 and he got all quite and didn't wake up after that.
Anyway here are some pictures from our "don't feed ducks on Sunday" day.

I love pictures like this. Jeremiah is such a great Daddy. He and Bode have a great time together. No one can make Bode laugh like Jeremiah.


4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so sweet. You have such a precious little family. You can tell you are a happy mom. ;) Have a beautiful week. I'm sure your weather is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family....when is the next little one going to come along? My friend from ut (who is a year younger than me) is having her second kid already! I can't believe it! Everyone is going to have kidS before me....so you're the next in line to announce.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already commented.. but I thought this was too funny.. my sister and I heard that Regina Spektor song Fidelity while we were at Red Robin yesterday and the "ah ha ah ha" part cracked me up.. but my sister LOVES it! Anyway.. and your perfect date thing is hilarious.. I love Sandra Bullock movies. Ok.. I guess that's all.. so hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi- I love the picture of Bode and Jer on the bridge. :)

    Jill

    you have to help me figure out this blog stuff. It's fun, but I'm retarded.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails