Saturday, October 28, 2006

I love frosting!



Today we drove to Payson to Abigail's birthday party. Abby is one of Bode's cousins and the daughter of my brother and his wife Connie. She will be one year old on the 31st of this month. What lucky girl born on Halloween. She is such a cutie and she really enjoyed her first birthday cake with yummy green frosting.





Bode was a big fan of the frosting too. Jeremiah put a cupcake in front of him and he crawled towards it and grabbed all the frosting off the top and stuffed it in his mouth. His cousin Parker, who is just a little older than Bode, really wanted a taste, but Bode was not going to share.








It has been too cold lately in Pinetop to take Bode to the park, but the weather in Payson was beautiful!! Not that Bode could really understand what was going on, Jeremiah took him down the slide and we took a ride on the swing. He was way more interested in why the little girl next to us on the swings was making so much noise.








Bode is going to be a dragon for Halloween. We put the costume on and he was really confused. We will have to get some better pictures of him. He has had swollen gums for a while now and it makes him so cranky. Hopefully soon those teeth will break through so he wont be so toothless.


Jeremiah and I are so dorky. We have been so bored lately that I decided to get a puzzle. My mom and I picked up a couple of really cute ones and now Jeremiah and I are obsessed. We almost have one done. We are like an old couple, all we need now are a couple of cats.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are way cute! I love Bode's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish that your pictures weren't so dang cute, because the more I look, the more I like the idea of having a baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails