Monday, October 30, 2006

I love to laugh!

Bode loves animals! Late last week we visited my Aunt Kathy' s house and we found out Bode just loves dogs. My Aunt has 2 dogs and they were running around and barking at Bode, he was laughing so hard and I was so mad I didn't have a camera. Tonight we were are my parents house and it was as though Bode had just seen their cat for the very first time. He laughed and laughed for almost 15 min. Scout (the cat) wound swing her tail in Bode's face then get up and walk away. Bode would crawl over a wait for her to do it again. I guess he doesn't mind if it is a cat or a dog. Good thing this time we caught it on tape.

Click here to see Bode and the cat:

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r6/jjjoncas83/?action=view&current=October2006028.flv

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute! He is so adorable. We can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet! He is getting so big! I only live 45 minutes away and I still haven't seen him in person! Some friend I am....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is so funny! He'd like a boxer! wink wink!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails