Monday, December 30, 2013

Traditions...

There are few things that I feel are necessary to have a successful Christmas. We must have biscuits and gravy, watch a Christmas Story and eat cinnamon rolls. 

Well Jeremiah is not a fan of biscuits and gravy. We almost always had this on Christmas morning after all the presents were open. I tried to keep this one going but again, Jer is not a fan. So I have decided to make this out Christmas Eve breakfast! Yum!

We didn't own the movie. Normally we would have watched it nonstop on TBS. We don't have cable anymore so I needed to buy it. I was going to buy it at the beginning of December but just forgot. So 2 days before Christmas I just figured I'd go get it, nope, not so much! It was sold out at walmart. I was limited on time so I couldn't go to any other store than Fry's by our house. They were out! :( I search through all the dvd's and it was gone. I went back to get powdered sugar (for our cinnamon rolls) and there was one copy sitting with the powdered sugar! It was meant to be!


Watching out movie eating :)
The kids really watched the movie this year. Piper even laughed when Scott Farkus came on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails