Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve...

I worked really hard to get everything all together before Christmas Eve so that I could just enjoy the day. Most years Jer takes the kids out all morning so I can clean, run to the store and wrap the presents. I made sure all of that was done and it was great! We went on a hike all morning. We went out to pick up Jer's trail camera. It wasn't the an easy hike but the kids were troopers. I was afraid someone was going to end up covered in cactus, but we lucked out. No injuries. It was very steep. I carried Piper on my back the whole way. She thought it was really fun to fling her head back and forth behind me. That was fun... she only made me loose my balance once. Of course it was on the steepest part...


After wearing us all out in the morning we came home, took naps and got ready to spend the evening at the Brooks's home. We ate food and played. Bode begged to go home to sleep so Santa could come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails