Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daddy's girl...

or at least daddy is trying very hard to make her a daddy's girl. The real truth is that she is a big mama's girl. With Bode and Laine from a vary early age daddy was always the best! They wanted him over me in nearly every situation. Piper like me. I kinda like it. Because of my calling I can't have Piper with me at church. So she roams the halls with Jeremiah. She is just about 18 months old and very busy so he doesn't really get to go to class that often. If she sees me in the hall she comes running. She calls for me "Mameee! Mameee". It is so very cute.

Even though Piper loves he mama, daddy is trying very hard to turn the tide. He watches her while I do preschool. At least once a week he puts her in the bike chair and they ride to Fry's to get a doughnut. She loves her daddy. Can't you tell?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails