Thursday, August 2, 2012

My favorite shoes...

The main reason I went up to Pinetop was to play in the 1st Annul Blue Ridge Alumni Volleyball Tournament. And let me tell you, it was fun! It was great to see people I hadn't seen in years.
It was also pretty amazing to see how many players Coach Ellsworth has coached to love the game.


This was my team.
L-R Chanel, Amy, Stephanie (I played with these girls in high school and have so many good memories with them) Me, Anna (I coach Anna, she now plays volleyball in college) and Tandy (I help assist her team and went to high school with her sister) 
I had a blast with these girls. I wasn't sure how well we would do at the beginning but we played well together. We won a few and lost a few. We all agreed that it didn't matter if we lost them all because it was just that much fun. 

It may not be as impressive as it once was but I still got hops ;)


1 comment:

  1. From the ladies at the olympics you should hang onto your hops for about 15+ more years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails