Saturday, May 12, 2012

In one day...

Maybe you all have figured out how to keep a clean house, but for me it is an every going battle, struggle Mount Everest climb. I like having a clean house. When it is all clean I am more relaxed, I can play with my kids and we have more time together. My sister pinned this on Pinterest. I have been trying hard to do it once a week. I also read a blog about the was called "habits of highly clean houses". Between these two things I have really felt like I have stayed on top of my house and had more free time to do things.


Click on above picture to find original source :)


I couldn't find the blog about "highly clean houses" but I can remember a few things that where on there.

  • Do the dishes every night. A clean kitchen in the morning starts the day off right.
  • A place for everything, everything in its place. 
  • Wipe toilet and sinks every night with a Clorox wipe.
  • Do a load of laundry a day... I don't thing I will ever really make this a habit. I hate laundry! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails