Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I am fffreee years old...


39 1/4 inches tall 80% for height
34 pounds 75% for weight

Laine had her 3 year well baby check up yesterday. She was an angel. She sat there answered all the doctors questions. He favorite thing was her brother Bode, favorite colors are pink and purple, she counted all her fingers for her and named everyone in her family. Laine just talked to her for about 5 minutes. I really didn't think too much of it. Laine talks and talks about everything under the sun. The doctor told me she was very impressed with Laine. She said most three year olds wouldn't be able to stay focused for that long of time to carry on a conversation. I don't think she is any smarter than other three year olds she hangs around. She seems right on track with her little friends. At the same time it is just nice to have an outsider compliment your child. It is also very nice to not have to worry about Laine. 

When Bode was three he had a hard time remembering the alphabet and could count to 5 on a good day. I was always contemplating getting his speech tested because I was worried about him.  We would work with him all the time without much success. I don't worry about him at all now. He loves school, can read books, loves writing and has a fun time making little math stories. It just took him a little time. 

With Laine, I am not worried at all. She loves to sing the ABC's. She can count to 20, knows all the colors and shapes. She is always asking questions and is so curious about everything. She is the 2nd child and I know that she is the way she is because of Bode. She is always trying to keep up with her big brother. 

I love you litttle Laine Jo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails