Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little P...


This little girl is growing so fast. I was getting her dressed the other day and pulled out this onsie. She wore it a lot during her first month of life. I don't think it would even fit over her head now. She is almost 6 months old. Being the third baby it seems that the time is going by at an even faster pace. With Bode I wanted him to hit all his milestones and I was always to happy if he did something early. I thought Laine left the baby phase fast but I was wrong. I blink and another month has gone by. I can't even imagine how fast it will be if we have another one. It will probably come out talking. No matter how much I complain I can't stop time. I will just have to be happy with the moments we have right now.


  • Piper can hold her bottle by herself. She was never good at having me feed her a bottle. She preferred to look around constantly. That made keeping a bottle in her mouth hard. 
  • She can roll all over the house. She isn't scooting forward yet but still manages to roll all over and get wherever she wants to go. She get her legs stuck under the couch and tables all the time. That does not put her in a good mood. Lucky for her she wears her helmet. It prevents her from bonking her head on the fireplace, table corners and tile floor. Maybe every baby should have a helmet. Cuts down on the bruises. 
  • She is constantly flexing her legs and twirling her toes/foot in circles. I need to take video of it before she stops. So cute!
  • We have started solid foods. She does not like oatmeal or green beans. Loves rice cereal unless it is to thick. I think she likes carrots the best. Just wait Piper, next week I'll start giving you fruit. 
  • She isn't the best sleeper at night. Still getting up a few times. But she is a good napper. Sometimes she takes a 4 hour nap during the day or 2, 2 hour naps.
  • Over all she is a happy little thing. She has had some bad days. We keeping thinking she is teething. She get swollen gums, drools nonstop and chews on everything but nothing ever pops through in her mouth.
She is such a sweet baby and we are all in love with this sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails