Friday, April 27, 2012

Go to sleep...

please children! There will be a time in your life where you wish someone would force you to sleep.

Piper has reverted back to a newborn sleep pattern. She is up every few hours and wants to eat. She is 6 months old and I feel like she should be sleeping better. She is exhausting right now. In the past my other have cried it out. It took a few night but they figured out how to get back to sleep on their own. This little girl in much more suborn. We have done the cry it out approach but she doesn't go back to sleep. It is more like cry and cry and cry until I have to cave because it has been hours and I need sleep! I have tried solid food before bed, rice cereal in the bottle, a bath to calm her down but nothing has worked. Hopefully she will decide to sleep longer than 2 hours soon. I might just loose my mind.




Then there is this girl. She just has a really hard time going to sleep. She will do anything possible to prolong the actual sleeping. 

Finally this boy. He is the best. He goes to sleep when he is supposed to, stays in bed and loves his sleep. The only minor problem is that he likes to get up early to have snacks, watch tv and play the Wii.





2 comments:

  1. Maybe she has an ear infection??? Andrew started getting them at 8 months and my biggest tip off was that he didn't sleep well for several nights in a row. He got tubes in his ears 6 months later... So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper sounds like Link. It's frustrating but oh well, it will pass.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails