Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blast from the past...

Last September (or maybe October) or computer decided to stop working. It had some kind of virus. After crashing a few times and getting it fixed over the past few years we decided to just save the money and buy a new one. Easier said than done right. With a new baby, hospital stays and Christmas around the corner all extra cash was spoken for. We had our phones and a notebook to use, but I prefer working on a desktop. Call me old fashioned. My mom and dad had a computer that they weren't using anymore. Actually they hadn't really used it since Jeremiah stopped working for them because it was his work computer. So they ended up bring it down when they came for Thanksgiving. It works great and I am happy to have it. 

Since it was Jeremiah's it had some old pictures on it. I saw this one and I can hardly believe it! Look at my little duder! He was probably 20 months old. This was after a volleyball game up in Pinetop. He was, is, so cute. I love his cheeks and bull-legs. I know everyone says it, but time goes by so, so fast. The days are long but the years are fast. Why does this have to be? I wish for a second that I could go back and kiss this squishy little guy. So for now I think I will go hug my soon to be 6 year old knobby kneed little boy before he turns into a giant man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails