Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snow sing...

Bode had is first little performance at school this past week. It was the cutest thing. He was so excited. He brought us an invitation and invited Grandma Rena, Heather, and Aunt Lee. He wanted everyone he knew to come but we talked about how that wouldn't work out. He was a bit disappointed. He was almost jumping up and down when he saw us all sitting in there. He waved and smiled, waved and smiled. 


He sang his little heart out. In one song they threw little cotton "snow" balls. He told me in the morning to be careful because he didn't want Piper to get hit by one.


Oh dear. This picture makes him looks to old. Makes me happy and sad at the same time. 
I know I am his mother so my opinion is a bit bias but he is such a handsome guy. I want him to stay little forever but at the same time I am excited to see where his life takes him.


I love you Bode James.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails