Saturday, December 24, 2011

December...

December has just flown by! We have been doing the traditional holiday activities of trimming the tree, reading Christmas stories, listening to Christmas music and sitting on Santa's lap.


We put up our tree the first week in December. The kids were to excited to decorate it. I normally do it all myself but this year I let them have at it. They went to town decorating the bottom half of the tree.  I did however even things out after they went to bed. In the morning Bode told me it looked much better.
Jeremiah make hot cocoa and toast. The kids had so much fun.


Later in the month we went to our ward Christmas party. They did an awesome job. It was decorated beautiful, the food was yummy, and the program was perfect.
Bode and Laine got sit on Santa's lap. Bode asked for Beyblades. Laine asked for a big dolly.


We also went to the Polar Express at Bode's school with our new neighbors/friends. The kids got a bell and a ticket. They got to do a few crafts, drink hot cocoa, eat cookies, get a new book, and got their faces painted. There were a ton of people there and it was a bit stressful. When I tucked the kids in that night they were both still talking about it, so it was worth it.


Thank goodness for my iPhone or everything we have done would have been undocumented. That being said I wish I had used my real camera the pictures would have been so much better, Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails