Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dats my song...

The other day Laine and I were driving in the car listening to the radio. She kept telling me to change the station until we found her song. Well we did. She screamed STOP when we got on Lady Gaga's Poker Face. She jammed out in the back seat through the whole song. Then she got mad when it was over and asked me to find her song again. So I flipped to another station, low and behold, another Lady Gaga song. She jammed out to that song the whole time. So I told Jeremiah that story one morning so he found one of those songs to see what she would do. The music started and she started dancing. Piper had some sweet moves as well.

3 comments:

  1. For a long time body's favorite songs to dance to in the car were either by gaga or kesha! He was so little at the time I couldn't believe he recognized those! Pretty funny stuff. I guess they know what they like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, heidi. but too bad i hate lady gaga. :) my kids used to beg me to find that taylor swift song, "you belong with me". they would tell me that it was "our song". i don't even know they were paying attention when it was on. kids make me laugh. :) sweet moves....

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my best friends had poker face on her ipod and her 2 year old turned it on specifically to that song every time he got a hold of it. so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails