Friday, August 5, 2011

Random happenings...

My belly went from a barely there belly to a full on, poped out pregnant belly.
This is at 26 1/2 weeks.
It has grown a ton since this picture. I had an appointment this last week and I was measuring 2 weeks bigger than my due date. My belly just gets huge (along with my butt, legs, face...). Comically huge to tell you the truth and I feel like it is much bigger at this phase than either Laine or Bode were. Oh well, we are both healthy and who could ask for any more than that?
I also turned 27 years old while in Pinetop. Jer wasn't planning on being there for that day but ended up leaving at 1 am and getting to my parents house around 4 am. It was so good to see him after not seeing him for nearly 2 weeks. To celebrate we took a little vacation inside our vacation. We left the kids at my parents house went out to lunch, went shopping for new makeup for me, slept at a motel and saw Harry Potter. It was a great birthday! 

What would a trip to Pinetop be with out a few walks around the lake?


Laine felt like pretty big stuff when she got to walk Boo.
Poor girl had a break out of eczema while we were up there. Her legs were to red here.


Bode has so much fun playing with all of grandma's office paper, pens, scissors and tape. This day he chose to make a Cat in the Hat hat for himself and Sally hair for Laine. Then taped them to their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails