Thursday, April 7, 2011

First of many...

I hope not.

Do you notice the hacked little pig tail on the right side of Laine's hair?
Yep, that's right. Laine Jo took the scissors to her hair and chopped off a huge chunk of hair.

She and Bode were sitting at the table playing with crayons, paper, stickers, scissors and glue. I was talking with Jer on the phone and noticed a large chunk of hair on the ground. I have no idea when she even did it. No matter when she did it, it looked pretty bad. So out came my scissors and we went to work. I had to blend it all together and take off like 2 inches to make it look decent. The worst of it was at the front, of course, so it is pretty short.

 Luckily she is a cute girl and can pull off a bob.




8 comments:

  1. Aww... I think she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) You did a really good job Heidi. She looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cute, but it was almost long enough to braid. Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that stinks but you did a fantastic job and the cut is so cute on her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell her she just wasted a whole year of hair:) It could've been worse and you did an awesome job fixing it. She could still pull off bald though. Maybe you should come cut my hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it. You did a great job, her little bob looks so cute on her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails