Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just had to write this down... updated...

This is a facebook post/convo:


Tracy (Bode's old preschool teacher and mother to one of the girls in Bode's current preschool class):
Haderlie was proposed to at preschool. She told me "The ca-ute-est boy said 'When you grow up I am going to find where you live and ring your doorbell and ask you to marry me'". Hopefully I can get her to be not so high maintenance by then because he really is, as Hadi says, the ca-ute-est and I would love for them to get married! I am glad they are waiting util they grow up;D




Me: 
Too cute! She is one cute cookie... Bode talks about her all the time.

Tracy:
Heidi...it was Bode :D

Me:
I asked him. He got all shy and whispered he loves Haddi. LOL He is quite the little romantic. I agree, glad they are waiting :)

Jamie (Bode's current preschool teacher):
 I was worried that I was going to have to separate those two! LOL At one point Hadi looked at Bode and said, "When you are ready to marry me, just call me and I'll tell you the numbers on my house."


Jamie (the next day after preschool):
I had to implement the "no marrying" rule! Of course, when I did, Hadi looked at me and said,"Okay, but Bode and I are going to get married for real when we grow up because he asked me and I said yes." Got to love these kids! They are awesome!


Bode and Hadi at a preschool field trip. 


Oh dear! What to do with this little boy? He is quite a character. Last night was the kindergarten round up. We went to get all his paperwork together and see the school. He is so excited. He is ready to go and I am ready for him to be challenged at school. But that first day is going to be hard. I can't believe he will be 5 this month.

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails