Thursday, February 17, 2011

MOM.... Bewlll!!!

Those are the two words I heard all day long.
Laine has recently become a Tinker Bell lover. 
I recorded 2 Tinker Bell movies from Disney channel a few weeks ago
and now all she wants is "Bewll".

Right when she wakes up
Bewll.
After she eats
Bewll.
Right went we walk through the door
Bewll.
I got her a sippy one night at 3 in the morning, she rolled over and said,
"Want Bewll Mama".

So when she does get to watch Bell she finds her Tinker Bell seat, grabs a snack and watches her favorite little fairy.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds VERY familiar! Unfortunately our DVR ran out of space and deleted the Great Fairy Rescue. I don't know who is more sad- Kerrigan, who lost a show...or me, who can no longer rotate the 2 movies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails