Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

 This year Thanksgiving was at our home. It was fun to gather the food, buy some new kitchen gadgets to prepare the food and cook the meal with my mom. We decided to have it late in the evening so my brother and his family could come. It was really nice to not have to get up early to get the bird cooking. My mom and I were able to have a nice relaxing day in the kitchen. The food was good and the company was better. I enjoy having my home full of family. I did not get my camera out once the whole weekend. Luckily others did and I bummed my pictures off of them. We missed the Papa's and Jeremiah this year. Hopefully soon we can all get together again!

Bode and Laine really liked the parade on tv. They sat and watched it for quite awhile. Every since Bode has organized parades in the house and in the back yard for me to watch.

 Laine Jo is a whoot. She loves her Grandpa and Grandma.
I am glad my parents are so involved in my children's lives.

All the cousins got to have a "sleepover". This is the first time, to my knowledge, that they have all slept like this. They are all such good little friends. Bode said what he wanted for his birthday(yes, the boy has moved on from Christmas and is already thinking about his birthday)  is a cousin sleepover.
We might just have to work that out.
The morning after Thanksgiving the boys went jeeping and the girls stayed home and watched the kids.
They all played and played. Laine really thought she was going to pull that red wagon. Maybe next time. 
 What is the point of stairs if you don't use a sleeping bag to slide down them!?!
What dangerous fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails