Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving...

I tried but didn't make it everyday. I do have so many thing to be grateful for though. I think what I am most thankful for is my families. I am grateful for my parents and the influence for good that they have made in my life.

My brothers and sisters. I have a different relationship with each of them I am grateful for each one of them. I love that as we get older we can all have friendships not just sibling relationships.

My husband. There are not enough words to describe my sense of thankfulness towards him. He makes life wonderful. I love you Jer!

My children. They have taught me so much about myself. I am so grateful for their little spirits. They fill our home with so much love and laughter.

My extended families. I wish I had a picture of all of the great people in our life. We are so blessed to be welcomed into the Brooks/Davis family. I am so very grateful for our relationship with all of these people. I love having them as my "family".

My Sister in Laws and Brother in Laws. I am glad that my siblings have found their match. Their spouses are great people and have made an effort to be part of the Merrill family. I am sure that isn't the easiest thing to do too.
My nieces and nephews or as we call them "the cousins". These little people are some of my favorite. They all have so much fun together. I am thankful that they are all close enough in age that they can play together and be friends. I hope that it will be like this forever.

And since one more has been added since my mom posted all these picture. Introducing cousin number 12...

Daisy Anne Brooks born on the 28th of November.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on posting as much as you did! I liked reading all of them...they are good reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wrap-up for the entire month! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post. It really is all about family isn't it? We can have all our stuff but it is meaningless without the relationships that make it live. (I see the little girl in the costume....where did I even get that?..glad it is a small picture. hee hee)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails