Sunday, November 7, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving Day 7...

Today I am thankful for
amoxicillin.



Laine is sick today. She had a low fever this morning that got better after her nap. When she got up she was feeling a bit under the weather but not bad enough for me to think she was seriously not feeling well. We went to dinner at the Brooks's house. Laine played with the toys but she didn't eat any dinner. Then she just wanted to be held. I took her temperature and she was at nearly 103. So we left Bode there and took her to the urgent care. They gave her some Motrin and that brought down her fever. She has some sores on the back of her throat. Just a viral infection that should go away with a round of antibiotics. Today I am glad to live in a modern world with medicine that will help her feel better. Lets just hope she feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing. I hate it when they are sick. I'm thankful for medicine, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails