Saturday, November 6, 2010

Month of Thanksgiving Day 6...


Today I am thankful for

Family Time.


I love my little family and the time that we spend together. This morning we, and the rest of Surprise, when to Duncan Doughnuts. We each got a doughnut and sat outside the store and ate them. It was just the 4 of us. We were able to sit and talk with our kids, talk to eachother and just have a pleasant few minutes with eachother. I am just very grateful to have these people. They are each my favorite.

3 comments:

  1. We went to a place called Shipley's Donuts today, but it was just me and the kids. We each got a hot, fresh glazed donut. so much better than krispy cream...but there was no talking. just eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family picture. But when will those
    children of your's decide to pose?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails