Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I thought he looked big last year...

I was wrong.
Today was the first day of preschool.
Bode was so excited to go. I set out his clothes last night on a chair after he went to bed.
This morning he came into our room fully dressed and ready to go at 6:30.


I asked Bode this morning to come over and stand by the door so we could take his picture.
He walked over and told me, "hey mom, you remember my red eagle shirt? I weared it last year for my picture". I was like yeah, sure Bode. And sure enough. Last year he wore a red eagle shirt.
Bode was super proud of picking out his shoes this year. He said they make him run so, so fast.

See, 2 eagle shirts. Not on purpose, just a weird coincidence.
He looks like such a boy :)

6 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has changed in one year, time goes by way to fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun day! :) He does look big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks very experienced in the preschool business. Last year a bit unsure. Who is that little girl in the picture. She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie! Amazing how they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Logan has shoes that make him run really fast too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails