Monday, June 21, 2010

On the road...

(Many posts below!!)


We set out on vacation this past week.
We have all been so excited to go.
Can you tell?
We kept telling Bode that it would be a long drive.
At this point I don't think he believed us.





Last minute we decided to download VZ Navigator to my phone.
I will never travel without it again.
The one time we didn't type directions into the phone we ended up here...


Not really the beach we were looking for.
But very interesting just the same.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the pictures! I'm glad you guys got to go to Disney Land! That place always puts a twinkle in a child's eye. I'll never forget the first time we took ours--so magical! But ya..after a couple of melt downs at the end of the day...not so magical. :) The vacation looked like so much fun. See ya in a couple days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous right now! I want to go!! You guys did everything that we did almost two years ago... its the perfect vacation! So much fun! Loved all your pictures, especially of Laine. It looks like she did great. Oh, and the splash mountain story and picture... priceless (wouldn't be a vacation with out a story like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.. what a week!! that looks so fun! i hope we make it back to Cali soon! great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails