Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschools out for the summer...

Bode had such a fun year at preschool. He loved everyday of it.
He would ask me everyday if it was preschool and was always super excited when I said yes.
He loved Mrs. Tracy and all the little kids in his class.
Bode got an award for being the most patient helper.

 
Here is the whole class.
One of the girls was a bit shy and didn't want to be in the picture.
Bode-Braden-Breckan-Cade-Rylin-Jayden(in Tracy's arms)
Bode has made some good little buddies in preschool.
Every time I ask him who his best friend is it is one of these boys.
(or Kolsen, Quinn... he has many best friends)
Thank you Mrs. Tracy!




Bode isn't one for singing and gets easily distracted.
In this case the puddle got in the way of singing.
He does however tap his foot to the beat and around 1:07 in the clip he gets everyone else to turn in circles.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I love the lead in the circles awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute there he really had a good beat going on. Dad and I got a good laugh from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Mrs. Tracy is the best preschool teacher!! Maci would completely agree with Bode!! I'm sad we don't have a Mrs. Tracy up here... Way to go Bode, you rock!! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so fun, I"m glad he enjoyed preschool so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails