Sunday, April 18, 2010

Toot! Toot!

Please excuse me while I toot my horn for a second.

The DIY Show Off


So if you read my blog regularly you might notice a little something, I LOVE crafts, sewing, home decorating and  anything that I can create and make beautiful with my hands.

I have been wanting to make my own little crafty blog for awhile and I finally got up the courage to really do it.  Thank you DIY Showoff for giving me some courage! I was featured in the DIY Project Parade.




So here she it is, my blog...







*You will notice a lot of my projects are in this blog and my craft blog. But my plan is to fill Cut Once Measure Twice with fun easy to do projects that you can do to beautify your home.

3 comments:

  1. What is DYI project parade. Sounds official! Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Heidi! Know I can offically say I know someone famous and she has a awesome blog about home decor and how to fix things up for cheap.

    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome Heidi!! Congrats! Ü You do awesome things to your house, I've always loved your decor!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails