Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I guess he was hungry...

Our favorite Easter candy is Reese's eggs. I always buy a bag for Jer. He buys himself a few bags. We keep them in the freezer because that makes them extra yummy. Well a few days after Easter all the eggs were gone. I thought Jer really ate a lot of eggs, he thought I ate a lot of eggs. Well it turns out neither of us ate the eggs. I was making Bode's bed the other morning and this is what I found...



8 Milk Chocolate Reese's
4 White Chocolate Reeses
4 slices of American Cheese
When asked about all the wrappers he said " I eat them in the morning and when you are in the shower". Sneaky kid. I guess I am going  to have to put a lock on the freezer too.

9 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!! I used to do that as a kid! Oh and Reese's eggs are the best, I ate way too many this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud! I want to meet this kid he is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. you weren't kidding. i am also a huge frozen reeses fan. my mouth is watering just thinking about it. too bad those eggs are like 90 calories each. ipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you must be doing some good parenting. It seems every time something like this happens, Bode just gives an honest explanation. Either he honestly believes he has done nothing wrong or he feels totally comfortable telling you of his misdeads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!! atleast he is honest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! He is such a kick!! Got to love the honesty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails