Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's party time...

Actually it is more like party week for Mr. Bode James. Tuesday we got to go to the zoo. Wednesday he got to go on a special birthday dinner, visit to toys-r-us with Grandma Rena and Grandpa Steve. Thursday he got to to on a shopping trip to buy new summer clothes with mom and dad. Friday we went to the store to buy all his party decorations. Saturday was his first every birthday party. And Sunday was his actual birthday. Wow! What a week for our big 4 year old.
Bode is such a lucky boy. He had his first party. He has been so excited to have his all his friends over to play games and eat cupcakes. I asked him what kind of party he wanted and it was all about the Transformers. What a boy.

Here are all happy party go-ers. Only two kids couldn't make it. Probably a good thing. I am not sure I could have handled ten, four year olds.




Make a wish!
After presents everyone got to take a swing at the pinata.

After I closed the door on our last party guest I looked around to see where Bode had gone. This is where we found him...Laying outside on the small patch of grass in the back yard. He was all alone. And if I had acted a little faster the picture would have been better. He actually had his head down. He had such a fun, fun time with all the kids but I think he just must have needed a moment to regroup. Thank you everyone who came!

We love our little Boder-Dude! He makes me smile and laugh everyday. He has a kind heart and is very gentle with his little sister. But he is a rough and tough little boy who love to wrestle with his dad. Love you little man.

2 comments:

  1. I love pinatas - not sure what about them but they always bring fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails