Sunday, February 21, 2010

Days 11, 12,13 and 14

Day 11
Breakfast-
A small bowl of cottage cheese
v8 juice
I am so bored of eggs. I think the thing I am looking forward to the most is fruit for breakfast.

Snack-Cheese stick

Lunch-
Oopsie roll sandwich-ham cilantro mayo and lettuce

A friend of mine emailed me the recipe for the oopsie roll. She is also doing a low carb kind of diet and said this was a great substitute for a sandwich. They were a little different and I wasn't sure how they were going to taste after I learned the only ingredients are eggs, cream cheese and a pinch of cream of tarter. I think I should probably try to make them again to perfect the roll, they were pretty flat. But it was nice to put meat between "bread" and have a sandwich.



Snack-
3 pieces of sugar free candy

Dinner-
Chef Salad
Everyone else had spaghetti



Day 12
Breakfast-
Cottage cheese I am all out of eggs because of the oopsie rolls

Snack-
none

Lunch-
Chipotle Chicken salad- I love that place :)

Snack-
2 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.... Definitely worth the sugar. I just hope I don't regret it later

Dinner-
Cottage cheese with sliced up pears

I have decided to slowly slide into phase 2 of the south beach diet. I am still going to have low carb lunches and dinners but I need to not have eggs for breakfast anymore. I am going to add in fruit, oatmeal for breakfast, some whole grains, and pita bread. I am still going to do no sugar. (except for the occasional girl scout cookie) And I get to have popcorn!


Day 13
Breakfast:
Serving size of oatmeal sweetened with splenda and cinnamon

Snack:
celery with peanut butter

Lunch:
BLT Wrap- 3 pieces of bacon, mayo and tomato wrapped in lettuce

Snack-
stick of cheese

Dinner-
Grilled chicken, tomato, green onion, cucumber, avocado on a bed of lettuce

Desert:
2 thin mints one samoa :)


Day 14

Breakfast-

1 serving size whole grain Cheerios's , milk, sweetened with splenda


Snack-none


Lunch- cottage cheese with a sliced pear


snack-cheese stick


dinner- ham, pickle, lettuce, onion, cheese, tomato, mayo sandwich on Nature's Own Sandwich rounds- these are way yummy, whole grain, no sugar or HFCS, and only 100 calories

Desert/snack-single serving size popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails