Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A...

Sunbeam! A sunbeam! Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM!



Bode is now officially out of nursery and into the primary. He is loving being a sunbeam. The first week Jer took the Sunday off to take Bode to class. Just in case Bode was afraid to go Jer would be there to help him. Well we were wrong. We walked him to the Primary room, he ran in there, sat next to his teacher and said bye!


Hopefully I can get this little story right. That same first Sunbeams day one of Bode's little friends and his mom were sitting in the sunbeams row. She was getting her son to want to stay and said something like "look Bode is sitting here and his mom isn't here, don't you want to do that to?". She said Bode sat up all straight and tall. He was trying not to look like he heard but he was watching them out of the corner of is eye trying to be all good.


Last Sunday I walked Bode to the Primary room. We were a bit early so his teacher wasn't there. I decided to just stand in the back corner until she got there. It was all of 2 mins. Bode kept glancing back at me. The finally he looked back and me and said "MOM, go to class!".



This picture made me laugh. I said Bode make a pose and this is what he did. It is the teapot from the "I'm a little tea pot" song. We are going to have to get Jer to teach him a more manly pose.

5 comments:

  1. So handsome! I happened upon his class using the restroom on Sunday. FUNNY, FUNNY, LOUD, LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pose sorta looks like Jeremiah's senior picture. They are all so fun to look at. You are doing a good job with your children, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little man in his Sunbeam suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a handsome sunbeam and I LOVE his pose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie sat on my lap as I looked through this post. I said, "Ellie who's that?" pointing at Bode. She just smiled this BIG smile. Maybe we could be related some day. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails