Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who's kids is that...

I was looking through pictures today and came across this one. I had to sit back and laugh for just a moment. For two reasons. One my husband isn't there. Not really a laughing matter if you remember this post. But now that the days is in the past it is kinda funny that he wasn't there. He was one of the "best men" and at the sealing he was so sick he nearly lost it in the middle of the ceremony. Don't worry a trip to the ER cured him.
Now try and find the second funny thing in this picture...
Yep, that is my son on the front row picking his nose! Here was all are (-Jeremiah) dressed up lookn' pretty spiffy and bam! I guess with a growing number of people not everyone can look good in every picture. Oh Bode you crack me up!


6 comments:

  1. That Bode is quit a character! And such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you pick the best of them Heidi. Tee-Hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. classic, one to blow up and frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see that someone else's child can do that too. It doesn't ruin the photo it just makes it that much better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails