Sunday, October 25, 2009

Awe...

We finally got our family pictures done. Yeah! I was a bit worried at first. My kids where not very cooperative. But in the end they turned out just fine.







Little Laine Jo was not very into getting her picture taken. She doesn't just smile for anyone. So we were having a hard time getting her to smile at Chris. But as the very end this is what we got. I love them. Not because she is smiling and it is cute, but because why she was smiling. She was smiling because she could see her daddy. She is staring right at him smiling her daddy's little girl smile. Jer was the only one who could get her to smile. This is the little smile she flashes for Jer and no one else and I am so happy to have it captured on film.











Bode also had a "fun" time. He was bored to death and just wanted to play. His pictures were cheesy and goofy, just like little Bode himself. But this one is my favorite. He so curious and full of questions these days and I think this picture captures his little personality perfectly.


Click on logo to see more of Chris's work.

13 comments:

  1. How fun...who doesn't LOVE family pictures. You are looking so good! I love the one with the sunset in the background, its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little family pics turned out great!! I love his photography! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics turned out SOOOO good~!~ You all look so handsome and BEAUTIFUL!! I love em! Nice holiday and famliy pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute kids! You have a beautiful family Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I finally think I've decided to take pics for people. I am so unsure of myself so I have hesitated, but I started a photo blog where you can see the family I just did

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Chris does such a good job! Of course, you have a beautiful family, too! Love the picture of your family in the sunset and you are just shadow. Very cool. Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family! YOur pix are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please contact me! You have won the decal vinyl from Design Dazzle. Congrats!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the siloute one!! you guys look great

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are super cute. you are pretty lucky.. all the kids are LOOKING and smiling!! I pray I'm that lucky in the next few weeks... eek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails