Sunday, September 27, 2009

Morris

I am a cat person. I do love dogs but cats are so easy and low maintenance. I miss having Stat around. But I am relieved that he isn't here making me worry about the safety of my kids. Plus my house is much cleaner with out a dog. Less dirt and no hair that is a plus. I miss having a pet though. I have almost always had one. Growing us we had Morris. He was the best cat ever. He would come curl up in your bed when you were sick. We had him for years and years. Other pets would come and go but he managed to stick around for I think, correct me if I am wrong someone, 17 years. He got sick and died my junior year of high school. It was really a sad day. I want a cat. Not just any cat. I want a cute little orange kitten.







1 comment:

  1. We had a cat like that when we were growing up also that lived about as long. Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails