Monday, July 27, 2009

Week Two...

A cute Tote from:
Miss Tailor Handbags

Hello, my name is Kimberly Gwynn and I am the founder of Miss Tailor Handbags. I started off by making myself a couple of handbags and then had interested friends and family that asked me to create more. I have since made many bags and have done just about everything from small girl handbags all the way up to large diaper and tote bags. I thrive on creating new patterns and piecing together fabric for fresh designs. Check out my work at http://misstailorhandbags.blogspot.com/ or email me at misstailorhandbags@gmail.com.
The product that I am giving away today is called "Polka Dot Diva".

Here is a bag that will match many outfits and scream fashionable as you parade it through the streets. It has hidden magnetic closures, one big pocket (for mail, feminine hygiene products, etc), and it has one trisected pocket (perfect for chap-stick, lipstick, change, business cards, etc.). The colors are light pink, dark pink, black, white, and lime green. The black and white gingham ribbon adds character and glamor. Bag Dimensions:9.5" tall X 11" wide (top), 8.25" wide (bottom) X 4" deep with a 9.5" strap drop Pocket Dimensions:Big Pocket: 5.5" X 5"Small Pocket: 2.5" tall X 6" wide with three sections: 2.5", 1.5", 3" for lipstick, change, business cards, etc. Materials Used:Upholstery Fashion Fabric, Black Cotton Fabric, Black Upholstery Straps, Gingham Ribbon, Strong Hidden Home Improvement Magnets for closure, Sturdy Stabilizing Material; Pellon, Plastic Bottom Insert

Remember the rules for entry are on the right------------------->

Spread the word and good luck!

24 comments:

  1. Left a comment on Miss Tailors blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the blog. I love the delightfully pink...and brown bag style 3. Great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put a link on my blog to her site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be entered!!! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite handbag from Miss Tailors blog is "Pretty in Pink". I love the combination of pink and black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be entered into the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back this week! I want to give away stuff on my blog. This is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to her blog! My FAV was the "going green". So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very cute. I just recently had my 1st girl after 3 boys in a row. I have yet to have a cute girly diaper bag. This would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the girly pink mini bag. Would be awesome in a diaper bag size.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving that bag! I'd love to be entered... Going to tweet now :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her combination of fabrics. I think my fave is the daisy bag she did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the monstrous tote!! Any of the totes with green were my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Left a comment for Sugar Jane too! My favorite is the Cool Blue (already sold).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to be entered!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I put a link to your blog and Tailors blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails