Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stop to remember...

Sometimes I get so caught up in my daily life I am afraid my husband gets pushed to the back burner. Not because I don't love him but because I get to where I think other things are more important. You know a clean house, dinner ready, keeping kids happy... But I need to stop to remember my dear husband. We got to go on a date and it was so fun to be with my best friend. I am sometimes overcome with happiness knowing that we will be together forever. Love you Jer!

2 comments:

  1. I think we are all guilty of getting caught up in "things" sometimes. Cute pic by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday... But since I can't have that yet, I am REALLY happy that you have that. I love those kinds of romantic comments. They make me really happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails