Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fireworks...

(Bode's face cracks me up. It is like come on lady stop taking pictures of me!)
Bode loved the fireworks this year. He sat on Jeremiah's lap and would tell us what colors they were when they would explode open. Were where there will all the cousin and we sat on the other side of everyone. About 3/4 of the way through he I guess he decided Jer and I weren't that much fun and turns to us and says, I wanna go sit with the cousins. I don't blame him they all have to much fun. The parade was kind of a bust but Show Low put on a good fireworks display. It was a little late and we were all complaining it wasn't starting. Then it was a bit of a long show, so we all complained that it wasn't getting over fast enough. No pleasing us I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly what we thought of the Parade & the Fireworks..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails