Sunday, June 28, 2009

Behind closed doors...

I can keep a pretty clean and tidy house. But when it comes to closets and drawers I fail miserably. Every time I walk by this closet in the hall I cringe. Even when the doors are closed I could feel the horrible mess waiting for me on the other side. So this week I took off the doors and had a cleaning/throwing away party.


For now this closet looks and feels much better. (But I won't guarantee it will last forever.) I couldn't believe how much stuff I had packed away in there.




On a side note Laine is on the verge of crawling. She can get up on her knees and hands and then she rocks forward. She doesn't move her arms yet and just nose dives a few inches forward to get anywhere. This picture was caught mid nosedive.

I have tried to get a better picture of her up on her hands and knees but she must sense my presents and does this every time. She is all ready to get moving and play with Bode, but I am not ready for that. Isn't she to little to be almost crawling!?! I also gave her a haircut last night. He "Tump" comb-over wasn't looking to hot, so I gave her a trim. No more little fuzzy head.

8 comments:

  1. She is too cute when she nose dives.
    AND THE CLOSET!!! Seriously impressive! I know that the process sucked... but the result is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 things...
    1. SOOO impressed with your organization skills...I feel like every drawer and closet of ours looks like the before picture, while I crave it to look like the after- maybe someday.
    2. I looked at your etsy shop...too cute! Have you been sewing for awhile?
    3. Loved how you announced that Laine is "off the boob"...CLASSIC! I just about peed my pants when I read that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little smile! good job on the clean closets. I can't seem to keep anything behind closed doors cleaned...doesn't that signify some sort of personality flaw?....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way- clean house, but messy closets.... have you ever seen that episode of Friends where Chandler finds Monica's "secret room" and it's totally messy?? That's me. But you did a great job cleaning it, that's not a fun or easy task!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love before and after organization pictures, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR ETSY SHOP!!! You are one busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, at least your messes are behind closed doors :), my idea of lazy cleaning is throwing everything in a box and leaving the box in a corner of the room. I'm getting better though. Love your pictures, especially those cute Laine pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails