Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tanning...

A few weeks ago Lee and I were trying to get a tan. Well Lee was tanning. I was just reflecting the sun off my white body. Bode was inside and noticed use outside. He came out and asked "what you doin' mom?". A few minutes later he cam outside stripped down to his undies with a towel and laid out with us. It was funny. He didn't last long though. Just a few minutes later he was all wrapped up in his towel sitting in the shade. He must have thought we were crazy. And to tell you the truth I didn't last to long either. I am still very, very white.



3 comments:

  1. You are crazy!! Everyone in Arizona should be as pasty white as me because the sun is way too intense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love sitting outside. I was out today, actually. It was only like 93 but whatever. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, that's awesome. I love the kitchen towel he chose to lay on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails